Monday, May 30, 2005

Restlessness

Dream

How do I bring myself to elucidate, on the deepest of feelings that I feel,
when the thought of you comes to mind?

It is hard when I feel so light and have to walk towards the keyboard
to tell you of this ethereal feeling only to be stumped by it
and be lost for words by it....
In place of it, I say I love you and take care,

though I mean more than that most of the time. 'tis hard when you want to speak out the
universe, but 'tis good that I love you will suffice.

2005 YM IVM (12:52:30 AM)

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I just had to comment on your blog.It is quite wonderful,so different from all the political, world affairs and general whining of many of the other bloggers.
The pictures and stories are so well written.
My blog started out as a way for some of my elderly friends to check in on my adventures, they had trouble with email attachments, now I have folks from all around the globe checking in.My blog is still very low key and always will be.
Please keep up the good work, I will be checking in now and again.
Keewee WA USA