Thursday, May 19, 2005

First Entry




I have always resisted the impulse to join networks like Friendster and Multiply simply because I wish not to be found. But there is always this need to want to speak out and be heard even if it is behind the curtains of anonymity. But, even under that veil, I am amazed to feel conscious of this whole exercise of baring myself it seems to the whole world. But of course, this anonimity and a certain degree of privacy is afforded by the sheer number of posts and members of this service. How can I be found?


My secret is safe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi love. i just found your blog ahahahaha. you didnt want to tell me so i had to find a way. now i would leave the first comment. hmm, i would say that i love and admire a very talented person like you. kaya lang hindi ka marunong magtago. i miss you. i always look forward to be in your arms again.