Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pahabol

(Something that is submitted late, Pahabol. Root is habol - or chase)

The hardest thing about keeping a blog is finding the time to actually sit down and write. The next hardest thing is finding something to write about.

It is inevitable that the first few entries would turn out to be an outpouring of sorts. Like a typhoon, it is hard to understand where all the water and wind could have come from and no way of telling when it will stop. But the calm never fails to arrive.

So before the calm arrives, I say go to where the beer flows, and go quick while it hasn't run out!

There are a few entries that I should have posted ummm... about two months ago but was not able to because I haven't completed the write ups just yet. It is pretty much useless to post it in their corresponding dates because it will appear at the bottom of this page and most likely people would have lost interest half-way down before actually seeing them. On the other hand, it is pretty much deceitful to post it at today's date because...because...that would be lying! So to appease my sensibilities, I came up with this: I'll post to link to my entries dated a month or two months back.

Here is a post on my write-up and pictures of my Mt. Pulag Climb last February titled, Pulag Revisited. Either click on the hyperlinks or click on the images below.

pulag mosaic 3

Here is another post about my Pico de Loro climb on the same month titled, Pico Redux.

pico mosaic 3

If you haven't noticed it, I have links on the bottom right column linking to all posts related to hiking and mountaineering. I've also made available the section linking to some of the short stories I've written. Hopefully I can come up with more. I have a number of sketches so lack of material is not really a problem. The problem is time oh precious time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice informative site.
you may visit my photoblog site at
http://wwww.cliffinthecity.com
Thanks